Paygol module for WHMCS
- Working WHMCS installation (tested up to version 7.1.1).
- Paygol account.
- Download WHMCS module.
- Unzip the paygol_for_whmcs_4.1.zip file directly in the modules/gateways folder of your WHMCS installation.
- Activate the Paygol module in your WHMCS admin panel (Setup -> Payment -> Payment Gateways -> All Payment Gateways).
- Once it’s activated, proceed to the module’s setup page (Setup -> Payment -> Payment Gateways -> Manage Existing Gateways).
- Enter both the Service ID and Secret Key of your Paygol account (can be found at the “Notifications” section of your Paygol dashboard).
- Paste the provided URL into the IPN URL field at the “Notifications” section of your Paygol dashboard.
- To test the newly installed module, you can enable your account’s Test mode on top of your Paygol dashboard. Be sure to change it back before going live.
- While in test mode, an IPN request (instant payment notification to your platform) will be issued immediately after each test.
- After a payment is completed it will remain at Pending state until you activate it at your WHMCS panel, this is a safety measure to prevent abuse.
- Payments are usually notified immediately; however, certain payment methods may take longer to confirm the payment (e.g. methods that take a few minutes to notify the transaction, or voucher-based transactions that require the payer to print it in order to pay by cash at a given place). In these cases the product is shown as not paid, and only once it’s confirmed by the provider will it show as paid. We strongly recommend that you inform your customers about this beforehand in order to avoid confusions.