How to enable Paygol as a payment gateway – DonationCraft
- Create a Paygol account and sign in.
- Make sure that your account is in Live mode.
- At the “Notifications” section, enter your IPN (eg. “http://shopname.enjin.com/paygol.php” ) into the IPN URL field ( your exact IPN can be found in your Enjin admin panel). You can also enter an email address so you can get payment notifications.
- You will also find your Service ID and Secret Key, you will need them later so keep them at hand.
- Sign into your Enjin admin panel.
- Go to “Modules > Donationcraft server store > Settings > Payments gateways”.
- Select the Paygol gateway, click “accept payments through Paygol.com”, then enter the Service ID and Secret Key of your Paygol account.
- Click “Save changes” to complete the setup.
You can now start accepting payments with Paygol!
Paygol module for WooCommerce, version 1.3.3
- Log into your WooCommerce admin dashboard.
- There’s 3 ways to install our plugin:
- Go to “Plugins -> Add new”, type on “paygol for woocommerce” in the “Search plugin” field and press “Install Now”. (RECOMMENDED)
- Download the plugin from the Official WordPress Plugins page, click “Upload plugin”, select the file from your computer and press “Install Now”.
- Download the plugin from the Official WordPress Plugins page, open your FTP and extract the plugin’s folder into wp-content/plugins/.
- Go to “Plugins -> Installed Plugins” look for “Paygol plugin for Woocommerce” and press “Activate”.
- Go to “WooCommerce->Settings->Checkout->Paygol” then log into your Paygol Dashboard and go to “Notifications” section, copy the Service ID and Secret Key from your account and paste them into the corresponding fields at the module’s setup page on your WooCommerce.
- Copy the “Payments notification URL (IPN)” from your Paygol’s module setup and paste it into the “IPN URL” field at the “Notifications” section of your Paygol dashboard, then save the changes.
- Click on “Save Changes” in your WooCommerce site.
To test the newly installed module you can enable your service’s test mode at the upper right screen of your dashboard, at Paygol’s website. Be sure to change it back before going live.
- While in test mode, an IPN request (payment notification to your platform) will be issued immediately after each test.
- Payments are usually notified immediately; however, certain payment methods may take longer to confirm the payment (e.g. methods that take a few minutes to notify the transaction, or voucher-based transactions that require the payer to print it in order to pay by cash at a given place). In these cases the product is shown as “Pending payment”, and only once it’s confirmed by the provider will it show as “Processing” (Wich it means that order is paid and waiting to be shipped). We strongly recommend that you inform your customers about this beforehand in order to avoid confusions.