Paygol module for OpenCart v1.2
- Paygol is an online payment service provider that offers a wide variety of both worldwide and local payment methods.
- Additional information can be found at:
- Working OpenCart installation (tested with versions: 2.3.x.x and 3.0.x.x).
- Paygol account, you can register for free at https://secure.paygol.com/signup
- Download the Paygol OpenCart module.
- Log into your OpenCart administration section.
- Upload the file “paygol-for-opencart.1.2.ocmod.zip” (Extensions -> Installer -> Click “Upload”).
- Install the Paygol module (Extensions -> Extensions -> Choose the extension type: “Payments” -> Search for “Paygol” -> Click “Install”), don’t close this page yet.
- Select “Edit” (pencil icon near the module) to enter the module’s setup page.
- Copy the “IPN URL” and paste it into the “IPN URL” field at the Notifications section of your Paygol dashboard, then save the changes.
- At the Notifications section of your Paygol dashboard, copy the Service ID and Secret Key of your account and paste them into the corresponding fields at the module’s setup page.
- Activate the module (change the “Status” option to “Enabled”) and save the changes.
- To test the newly installed module you can enable your account’s test mode by changing from “Live” to “Test” at your Paygol dashboard.
Be sure to change it back when going live.
- While in test mode, a payment notification (IPN request) will be issued to your platform immediately after each test.
- Payments are usually notified immediately; however, certain payment methods may take longer to confirm the payment (e.g. methods that take a few minutes to notify the transaction, or voucher-based transactions that require the payer
to print it in order to pay by cash at a given place). In these cases the product will not appear in the orders list until the payment is confirmed. We strongly recommend that you inform your customers about this beforehand in order
to avoid confusions.