Paygol module for OpenCart v1.1
- Working OpenCart installation (tested with versions: 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 2.3.0).
- Paygol account, you can register for free at https://secure.paygol.com/signup.
- Download the OpenCart module.
- Upload the file “paygol-for-opencart.1.1.ocmod.zip” via OpenCart, directly from the admin menu (Dashboard -> Extension installer -> Upload (button) -> select file, wait for the progress bar to fill).
- Install the Paygol module in your OpenCart admin panel (Extensions -> Payments -> Search “Paygol” -> Press Install).
- Enter both the Service ID and Secret Key of your Paygol account (can be found at the “Notifications” section of your Paygol dashboard).
- Activate the module, proceed to the module’s setup page (Extensions -> Payments -> Search “Paygol” -> Press “Edit” -> Status -> Enabled).
- Paste the provided URL into the IPN URL field at the “Notifications” section of your Paygol dashboard.
- To test the newly installed module, you can enable your account’s Test mode on top of your Paygol dashboard. Be sure to change it back before going live.
- While in test mode, an IPN request will be issued immediately after each test.
- Payments are usually notified immediately; however, certain payment methods may take longer to confirm the payment (e.g. methods that take a few minutes to notify the transaction, or voucher-based transactions that require the payer to print it in order to pay by cash at a given place). In these cases the product is shown as pending, and only once it’s confirmed by the provider will it show as paid. We strongly recommend that you inform your customers about this beforehand in order to avoid confusions.