How to enable Paygol as a payment gateway – DonationCraft
- See implementation in DonationCraft
- Register an account with Paygol here and log in.
- On the navigation menu after logged in click “Create Service”.
- Click “Start Now,” in the left column, for our Standard Implementation.
- In the form enter the following information
- Service Name – This is up to you, name your service with a simple name.
- Type of Service – Integrated
- Price – This is up to you.
- Report Email – This is up to you
- URL Background – Leave this blank for now, we will come back to this later.
- URL Success & Cancel – leave blank
- Link Website – ‘Your account’.enjin.com
- Description – Enjin Donation Craft
- Countries – This is up to you, but we would recommend selecting all countries for all payment methods.
- Under the countries selection, click “Save”.
- After saving, you should be brought to your services page. On this page, copy your service ID in the services table.
- Go back to your DonationsCraft module settings in your Enjin admin panel, paste your service ID into your Paygol settings. Save.
- Refresh the page, and your background URL will be generated underneath where you just entered in your service ID. Copy this full URL.
- Go back to your services page on Paygol’s website. Click the pencil icon to edit this service.
- Paste your new background URL in the designated area. Save.
You can now start accepting payments from Paygol!