Paygol module for PrestaShop, version 1.1
- Paygol is an online payment service provider that offers a wide variety of both worldwide and local payment methods.
- Additional information can be found at:
- Working PrestaShop installation (tested with PrestaShop v126.96.36.199, v188.8.131.52 and v184.108.40.206).
- Paygol account, you can register for free at https://secure.paygol.com/signup.
- Download our PrestaShop module.
- Option 1 : upload the file via FTP, decompress the content of the “paygol_for_prestashop_1.1.zip” file, directly in the file “modules” in your PrestaShop site.
- Option 2 : upload the file to the server via PrestaShop. Please go to “modules and services”, add a new module, press “select a file”, look for the file in your computer (“paygol_for_prestashop_1.1.zip”), press the “upload this module” button, wait until the module is installed and then proceed with the setup.
- Activate the module “Paygol” in your administration panel of PrestaShop (modules and services, module list, look for the module “paygol”). Select install and configure. Then go to the configuration of the Paygol module.
- Enter both the Service ID and Secret Key of your Paygol account (can be found at the “Notifications” section of your Paygol dashboard).
- Paste the provided URL into the IPN URL field at the “Notifications” section of your Paygol dashboard.
- To test the newly installed module, you can enable your account’s Test mode on top of your Paygol dashboard. Be sure to change it back before going live.
- While in test mode, an IPN request (payment notification) will be issued immediately after each test.
- Payments are usually notified immediately; however, certain payment methods may take longer to confirm the payment (e.g. methods that take a few minutes to notify the transaction, or voucher-based transactions that require the payer to print it in order to pay by cash at a given place). In these cases the product is shown as not paid, and only once it’s confirmed by the provider will it show as paid. We strongly recommend that you inform your customers about this beforehand in order to avoid confusions.