The Customizable Payment Page is designed to downplay our payment gateway and keep the focus on your business and your products. Your customers will remain engaged with your brand longer and we believe that this will decrease cart abandonment rates and increase sales.
Enabling your Customized Payment Page
- Sign into your Paygol Dashboard.
- Go to the Account section in your dashboard and click on the Customization tab.
- You will then see two drop boxes. The top box is designated for your Logo and the bottom box is designated for your Background image/design.
- Upload an image file to one, or both, of the boxes (please keep in mind the “Max size” restrictions for uploading files).
- Once the images are visible in your dashboard, you can click “Save.” The page will be refreshed and your customized payment page will be enabled.
Some Things to Consider
- Use the customizable payment page as an extension of your webshop. Try to maintain the same color scheme and design pattern as your webshop.
- The payment widget will always be located in the center of the payment page. Try not to use a background image that will be obstructed by the payment widget.
- The payment page is only seen when using the Basic Integration or using a Paygol Module. The Advanced and API Integrations are designed to bypass the payment page.
- Your logo will also be shown for certain payment methods that use printable vouchers (eg. PagoFacil). Convenient for webshops using the Advanced and API Integrations.